1. Concrete flooring can be personalized to suit any color and design scheme
2. With uses of stains and other coloring methods, you can achieve just about any hue imaginable.
3. Concrete is easy to clean and won’t trap dust and other harmful allergens.
4. Concrete floors won’t support the growth of toxic mold, unlike materials such as carpeting, drywall and wood. People exposed to toxic mold can suffer from serious symptoms ranging from headaches and breathing disorders to immune system disorders.
5. Concrete can be recycled at the end of its long service life, making it an eco friendly choice.
6. Whether you choose a decorative concrete overlay that can be made to look like tile, hardwood, natural stone, brick and more or a resinous epoxy flooring, the benefits are endless.
7. Decorative Concrete floors are pet friendly:
a. They resist pet stains and odors – the topping makes the concrete non-porous so stains and odors can’t seep in.
b. They are easy to clean – muddy paws are no match!
c. They won’t trap pet dander, fleas or mites.
d. They are non-toxic and do not emit VOC’s that can be toxic to you or your pet.
e. They are scratch resistant. Pets claws can scratch hardwood, and a rambunctious dog can wreak havoc on carpeting.
Advanced Concrete Solutions installs Interior Concrete and Epoxy Flooring and Exterior Concrete and Hardscaping in Northern New Jersey including Vernon, Sparta, Wantage, Andover, Byram, Branchville, Newton and Orange County, NY and Pike County, PA.